Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stampin' Up! Simply Sent Card Elements Kit



At
Julie's card class last month I won this Stampin' Up! Simply Sent card kit in a drawing and it is awesome!!! It gives you everything you need to make 9 cards - three of each of the cards shown on the cover. It even gives you step by step instructions on how to put them together, including what size to cut all of the paper to - so easy! While my almost 3 year old watched a Disney movie and my baby took a nap I was able to put all 9 cards together (plus 2 more I made with the left-overs) . . . Time is precious around here and I appreciate simple, easy to do projects. This kit is also perfect for people who are just getting into paper crafting and it would also make an awesome gift for someone who is crafty.

Here is the kit cover so you can see how it comes:



I didn't have the stamp set featured in the instructions so I used some clear stamps that I had recently bought at JoAnn's. I'm happy with how they turned out. Here is the final product:








There was enough card stock left over to make 2 more cards so I threw these together. I still have some patterned paper left over too. I also have to mention that I'm in love with the textured card stock. Just adds a little detail and a nice touch in my opinion.



No comments: