Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bee Values Bookmark

I'm involved in the Young Women's program at church and we had our New Beginnings program last month. One of the girls organized the whole thing and she did such a great job! The theme was Bees. Instead of using Gordon B. Hinkley's 6 B's, she and the YW president created the 8 Bee values. They asked me to make a bookmark for the program and this is what I came up with. I typed up the text in MS Word and then stamped and colored in the bee with Stampin' Up! products. I'm really happy with how they turned out and I think that the girls were too. I hope it's something that they will keep and it will help them remember the Young Women Values.

1 comment:

Cher said...

This is soo cute! I will definately be making these sometime for the young women in my ward!