Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm Makin' a Comeback

Well, it's only been about two and a half years since I last posted to my blog here, but I am glad that I didn't take it down, because I'm finally feeling like I have a little bit of extra time to be crafty again!  It sure has been a busy couple of years around here! 
Since I last posted, our family has: moved, welcomed baby girl #3 into the world, dealt with some serious health problems concerning baby girl #3's sweet little heart, survived preschool and kindergarten with our oldest, and just been kept busy by the crazy daily routines and shenanigans of a fun family of 5 with three kids ages 5,3 and 1. Phew! 

I am just now beginning to feel like I can breath again.  Or read a book.  Or take a bath.  Or exercise for 20 minutes here and there.  Or learn how to do something new - like sew!  I'm excited that our kiddos are getting a little bit bigger and things are becoming a little bit easier.  I just don't want them to go growing up too fast.  I love the sweet stages that they are in now.

Any-who, I have finally decided to breath life back into my little blog here.  I started it so that I could have a place all to myself to share the things I've made, along with anything else I want to share.  Because I can.  Because it's my blog.  : )

I hope you'll enjoy visiting and come back often to see what's Crafty, Yummy and Funny around here!

No comments: