Thursday, October 9, 2008

Um . . . Not So Yummy!

I saw this article called "The 20 Worst Foods in America" today on MSNBC and I just had to click on it. It is super interesting and I suggest you check it out. It's basically the worst food in each category, such as: worst kids' meal, worst "healthy burger", worst salad, worst drink, etc. Some of the "worsts" were pretty surprising! I was happy to see though that none of the things on the list were things that I order. I will admit however, that my heart did skip a beat when I clicked on the "worst desert" and the first couple of words I saw were, "Chili's chocolate . . . ". Most people know that one of my very favorite deserts is the Chocolate Molten Cake at Chili's and I thought for a moment that it was named the worst, a.k.a. unhealthiest, desert in America. Thankfully they were talking about the Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream! But okay, lets be honest, the Molten Cake probably isn't far behind the winner, but until I see it named as so on a list of the worst foods in the country, I am going to pretend that it's not all that bad and indulge in my fave dessert when I get the chance.

No comments: