Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tai Pan Trading Company

I've found the best store ever! A few ladies I know had told me that a Tai Pan Trading Company store was opening in Rancho Cucamonga and that I had to go. They have a few locations in Utah and everyone who has been there said it was awesome. So when I found out that they had opened, my sister-in-law Julie, and I went to check it out. The store is just as wonderful as everyone said it would be. First of all it is enormous! We spent well over an hour in there just checking everything out. They have all of their Christmas stuff out, so it was like walking in to a beautiful catalog full of everything Christmasy. Their prices are really fair too! We went a few days before Halloween and all of their Halloween decor was 50% off so I got some great stuff for next year. We heard that all of their fall stuff is now marked down too and that the Christmas stuff would be marked down about two weeks before the holiday. So needless to say, we will be returning to Tai Pan very soon to take advantage of the great deals! If you love home decor, crafty things and even kitchen ware, you have to check this place out . . .

No comments: