Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yummy Fall Recipies From Martha Stewart

I actually caught the first few minutes of Martha Stewart today and I saw her make these delicious recipes with her first guest. This first one actually looked easy enough to make! Most of her recipes are just a little too complicated for me, so I was pretty excited about these yummy Pumpkin Whoopie Pies.

They look so good and of course are perfect for this time of year!

They also made this awesome looking Classic Diner Style Chocolate Pie, and of course it looked equally delicious! It isn't as much of a "Fall" recipe, but in my opinion, chocolate is good any time of year so I thought I'd share it too! This one also seemed a little more complicated to make but it looks like it would be worth it!
I'm more likely to try and make the Whoopie Pies so I'll let you know how they turn out . . . I'll probably make them around Thanksgiving.

No comments: