Thursday, November 20, 2008

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things . . . For Thanksgiving

I can't believe that we're only a week away from Thanksgiving! Time is just flying by and I doubt it will slow down before Christmas has come and gone.
I've found a few really cute Thanksgiving things online over the last week or so, so I thought I'd share!



I love this Thanksgiving Countdown! The picture shown is from Pottery Barn Kids, but if you click the link you can see the post I found it on as well as how the one that Angela over at A Bushel and a Peck of FUN made for her family. Her blog is great too! I just discovered it and she has lots of great, creative ideas.



Then I saw this Gratitude Tree as well as these Pumpkin Place Cards over at another blog I just found called My Insanity.



The tree is such a great idea. What a great way to remember to be grateful for the things you have every day in the month of November. I also think these place cards are so cute! I want to try and remember to make them next Thanksgiving when it's my turn to play host again for my side of the family. They seem so simple to make too!

Last, I think these Pumpkin Votive from Martha Stewart are neat too. Easy and the finished product is super cool.




I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: